Our Shipping Policy in short:
Our orders are shipped from Portobello Road, London UK and while we cannot guarantee delivery times, you should expect delivery in 4-6 working days after receipt of order. We endeavour to meet the following schedule:
- Orders will be despatched next business day and where payment verification is successful if the order is received Monday to Thursday. Orders placed Friday to Sunday will be despatched by the end of the following business day.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday, excluding bank and public holidays. Delivery time is usually 3 - 4 days from despatch.
(Deliveries to outlying areas may take a little longer.)
Plant Me Botanics deliver worldwide, and for PayPal payments, only to the account holder's billing address. We will provide tracking information by email after your goods have been despatched. Please use this service to follow the progress of your delivery.
If you need assistance, please contact the Online Store Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Return Policy in short
- Contact Plant Me Botanic before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 30 days of delivery.
- The product must be in new condition.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- Want to switch to another size of the same product? You can do that, just contact us.
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
Please contact Plant Me Botanic before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts Plant Me Botanic and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You can return the product within 30 days of delivery. The product must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or opened the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. Plant Me Botanic suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
Plant Me Botanic will make a refund of eligible returns. If you paid by invoice, we will need a bank account number to transfer the money back to. The easiest way is to e-mail it to us along with a brief description of your case.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. Plant Me Botanic is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Want to switch to another size of the same product?
E-mail us, provide your customer information, and tell us you will send back the product and the size you wish to receive in exchange.
Want to switch to another product?
Return the product you have received and send us an e-mail telling us which product you want instead.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, Plant Me Botanic reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: email@example.com